Purged Purged

Truly impressive

Despite this tough and probably troublesome pipeline you describe, the result turned out really great. Beautiful visuals, interesting art style and fantastic animation and an intriguing atmosphere throughout. I didn't quite understand the story and felt the ending was a bit abrupt, but that's probably just me being slow.

I know I will be very happy with myself if can manage to produce something of this quality and vision by my third year.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Pure entertainment!

This flash doesn't pretend to be anything that it isn't. It's a series of well-animated and sometimes hilarious executions, using the medium to its full potential. I really like the simplicity of it all, and the animations are very fluid indeed and a joy to look at.
Looking forward to more.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Strange...

Disturbing, but in a strangely truthful way. Brilliant, but terrifying.

I feel sorry for the pigs of our world.

Maximillion Bagsworth Maximillion Bagsworth

Jolly good, old chap!

Well, I do say, your flash is worth it's own weight in gold, if your pardon the pun, ho ho ho!

What? There was no pun in there? Oh, deary deary dear...

No matter! We must recover from this mishap so slight, post-haste, and remember what is good in life! Other than the occasional hearty laugh at a good ol' flash, it is, of course, MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Oh, there goes my kidney... Oh say, I do say JEEEEEEEEEVES! Could you come over here and help an ol' money-bugger out? Jolly good!

Sorry 'bout that, ol' chum! 'Fraid I have to go off and visit the doctor. Keep up the good work, and I'll join you again next time! Simply POSH!

Bonehead93 responds:

I do agree, old chum, simply POSH! Let's all have a round on Maxibillion's acrobatic ferris wheel, lad!

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Great!

Oh, I've been waiting for this for ages!
It was definitely funny, and I laughed out loud at the end punchline, but I found the high tempo quite out of place in this series, and I felt that the redesign and increase in animation of The Mastermind was unnecessary and somewhat forced, as if you were doing it because you have to "upgrade" the series. That is not needed at all. The brilliant art style, the great music, and the constant and reliable delivery of humor is what makes this series great, and I'd like to think that the less the Mastermind moves, the more it proves that he's just the lazy dumbass we all know and love.

Great stuff nonetheless. I am naturally looking forward to more.

The-Swain responds:

Just "upgrade" my personal level of skill. I don't know without trying :) Don't worry, I had a conversation a few days ago with Afro-Ninja about how I thought the Mastermind was too dramatic and less brooding in his motion. That with some more shadow will come in Ep 6

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Hilarious

Over-the-top in many areas, but only for the sake of comedy, this animated film certainly delivers joke after joke, without a single word, and makes excellent use of every cartoon cliché, and is cleverly filled with funny references. The animation is great, and so is the use of music and the pacing. The ending befittinly ties up this crazy ride that is certainly going to be remembered for quite some time.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

Excellent!

Though being short in duration, and completely lacking dialogue, not a single second was wasted, and not a word was needed to deliver an amount of hilarity that is only to be admired for such a short film. This deserves nothing less than a 10.

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Awesome!

Great, fast-paced action, and cool re-design of the characters. Short but sweet.

Make more!

SillyStopSkateMation4 SillyStopSkateMation4

Great

Really awesome animation, but the lighting wasn't very good and the sound effects were really annoying, especially the shouting. Other than that, great!

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Excellent

Great use of the in-game voice files, nice and fluid animation, and incredibly funny! Could've been the official one.

The one thing I'm kinda annoyed by is the fact that the voice of the off-screen guy is barely audible. But it doesn't matter, it's still awesome.

Gentlemen.